Nigerian Fund Manager
- Operational since 2006
- CAPITALTRUST Investments & Asset Management Limited
- Registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission of Nigeria as Fund/Portfolio Manager and Investment Advisers
- Major Clientele include 70% of Nigerian Insurance companies, other corporates and a pool of High Networth Individuals
- Strong relationships with major financial institutions
- Structured Finance in excess of $16million so far in 2015
- Funds under management currently at about N500million
- Laying down an adequate system of internal controls and risk management.
- Exercising due diligence in ensuring the maintenance of the assets of an Infrastructure Fund and shall ensure that there is no avoidable deterioration in its value.
- Recording the details of its decision making process in buying or selling infrastructure companies’ assets together with the justifications for such decisions and forwarding same quarterly to the Trustees
- Ensuring that investment of funds of the Infrastructure Fund is not made contrary to provisions of these Rules and the trust Deed (or other constituent document of the Fund).
- Instituting such mechanisms as to ensure that proper care is taken for collection, monitoring and supervision of the assets by appointing a service provider having extensive experience thereof, if required. AFRICA