The Fund is a N20.5 Billion fund which closed in December 2018. Investment has been on-going since then. The Fund Managers are:
Both Africa Plus Partners Nigeria Limited and Capital Trust Investment & Asset Management Limited are registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria as fund/portfolio managers and investment advisers
- Laying down an adequate system of internal controls and risk management.
- Exercising due diligence in ensuring the maintenance of the assets of an Infrastructure Fund and shall ensure that there is no avoidable deterioration in its value.
- Recording the details of its decision making process in buying or selling infrastructure companies’ assets together with the justifications for such decisions and forwarding same quarterly to the Trustees
- Ensuring that investment of funds of the Infrastructure Fund is not made contrary to provisions of these Rules and the trust Deed (or other constituent document of the Fund).
- Instituting such mechanisms as to ensure that proper care is taken for collection, monitoring and supervision of the assets by appointing a service provider having extensive experience thereof, if required. AFRICA